Great Music – Good News – Xtreme Sports
Kids Zone Party
Featured artists include live music from headliner bands Building 429 and Lincoln Brewster, Local Bands, Deophobic, The Caleb Ray Band, and others; Reid Saunders; extreme sports performances by Motocross star Justin Homan with his team from MX13, BMX champion Vic Murphy with the Action Sports Outreach team; Skateboard artist Tim Byrne, and Parkour artists from Revolution Parkour. It also includes a Kid Zone showcasing the outstanding KidStand Team from Dallas, Texas performing song, dance, and drama for younger attendees. Plus, the Kid Zone will have inflatables, face painting, and more. This festival atmosphere will also include food, merchandise, and non-profit vendors to ensure a fun filled day for the anticipated 10,000+ people in attendance.
Columbia RiverFest (CRF) is sponsored by local area churches and businesses to bring the community together for an all-day family friendly event, free to the public.
Outside food and beverages are allowed. No alcoholic beverages, fire arms, weapons drugs or fireworks are allowed.
This FREE event has been made possible by our vendors and sponsors, so we do encourage you to patronize them in appreciate for their support of the event.
Specifics on the concert area:
- The concert venue is general admission on an open lawn
- General admission areas include options for standing or sitting. Other concert patrons may be standing in front of you.
- There is a “standing-room-only” area in front of the stage.
- Concert-goers may bring a small blanket (6’x6’ or smaller), or lawn chairs with seats not higher than 10 inches from the ground and seat backs not higher than 30 inches from the ground, for use on the lawn. Extra large tarps or blankets will not be permitted.
- All general admission areas of the venue are on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to get there:
Columbia County Fairgrounds, 58892 Saulser Rd, St Helens. Just 30 Miles northwest of Portland on Hwy 30.
It is TOTALLY Free!
Admission and parking are free and we will not be collecting an offering. Come and and enjoy yourself!
*There are food and merchandise vendors who have items for purchase.